Toplight II Climbing Rope
Consider the Edelweiss Toplight II Climbing Rope as a burly, working rope in your quiver. The 10.2mm diameter stands up to use and abuse when you're putting days in at the crag working a project or just moving from one climb to another. It can even handle an epic day on a multi-pitch objective, and the rope is marked at the middle so you can set up your rappels when lowering off the top after you've bagged the climb.
- Your workhorse rope for cragging and multi-pitch climbing
- Burly 10.2mm diameter stands up to nearly whatever is thrown at it
- Mid rope indicator allows you to find the rope to set up rappels
- Item #EDL002A
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Center Mark
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [60m] 8lb 9.6oz, [70m] 10.3lb
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing, trad climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help