Select style & size:Select options
Expanse AWD Carry-On Bag
There's no need to check a bag when you've got the Eagle Creek Expanse AWD Carry-On Bag packed full for your next trip. This rolling suitcase features a compact, expandable design, with heavy duty fabric at the exterior that's resistant to wear and tear. Easy grab handles make it pain-free to stash in an overhead bin or retrieve from baggage claim, and all wheel drive (AWD) wheels make it a simple business to roll through the airport or over bumpy sidewalks toward your hotel. External lashing points create an easy attachment for your travel pillow or jacket, and a padded interior pocket offers a safe place to stash your tablet.
- Expandable carry-on suitcase for weekend trips across country
- Durable construction ready for the wears and tears of travel
- Expansion zipper provides an additional 3 liters of storage space
- Central lock point lets you secure your luggage from intruders
- Interior compression straps help you make efficiently
- Reflective hits add visibility during late night travels
- Mesh ID pockets helps you identify your luggage at the airport
- Item #EAG007Q
- Q & A
Nice for long weekends
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We just got back from a 4 night stay in San Diego and this bag worked out great for the long weekend. It was a perfect size however, I would need a larger bag for trips that are over a week. The bag is easy to organize and it also has an expanded zip for a little extra room. The front pocket is larger than it looks which makes it nice to slide in a few last minute items and it also has a laptop sleeve! Very convenient. The fabric as well as the zippers are both durable materials which will make the bag look and last longer.
Nice little bag for short trips
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Eagle Greek Carry on bag was just perfect for my last trip! I really like the strong zippers, and soft, but durable nylon. There are just enough details on the bag that I didn't get it mixed up with other people's luggage. The zippers seem fairly durable, and I'm interested to see how long it lasts. The only complaint I had was that the handle only had one position. Full extended, or closed. I'd like to have a second option like most luggage, as I'm pretty short!