Choose your own destiny.
Chase your friends all over the resort with your Dynastar Women's Legend 88 Ski underfoot. Whether you're just discovering the magic of ripping down a snow-covered mountain with planks of wood on your feet or you're already a terrain-crushing queen, this ski is a solid choice for any day on the hill.
The 88mm waist is groomer friendly, with a rockered profile to ease turn initiation and camber underfoot to carve GS turns down firm snow. The light wood core is playful and forgiving, making this ski maneuverable and manageable for skiers of different ability levels, and ABS sidewalls give you a solid edge grip on hardpack.
- A solid frontside ripper with nimble dimensions
- 88mm waist is groomer friendly
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve hardpack
- Light wood core is playful and forgiving
- Sidewalls maintain edge grip and stability
- Five-point sidecut prevents edges from hooking
- Item #DYN004P
- Q & A
Have you even seen these?!
SO, I got the 173 cm. I was slightly intimidated for how tall and stiff they were and ended up really liking them. But, I am also 5' 10" . I was able to lay in my edges and ski of piste in powder. I felt like they also had a shorter turn radius than 18 for I was able to make shorter, playful turns. And they look sweet, so there's that.
Wondering what these weigh?