Select style & size:Select options
TLT Speed Radical Binding
Dynafit's TLT Speed Radical Binding is a tried and true binding for backcountry skiers who want to shave ounces for speedy ascents, but don't want to give up reliability when it comes time to drop. With release values from 4-10 you'll feel confident when it comes time to ski your hard-earned line, and you'll have plenty of juice left in your legs to head back up for another quick lap should you so choose, because these uphill-hungry clamps weigh in at just over a pound per pair. For really steep ascents, just engage the easy-to-use climbing aid using your ski pole without even skipping a beat. The step-in side towers add overall durability to the toe piece for long seasons of use, and the heel is adjustable to accommodate a range of different boot sole lengths in case you decide to upgrade mid-season.
- Minimalist binding for quick ascents and reliable descents
- Step-in side towers provide durability without weight
- Heel can slightly adjust to accommodate different boot sole lengths
- Climbing aid is easy to operate with a ski pole
- Item #DNF00EK
- Q & A
Simple and Reliable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Solid binding that won't fail and does everything you need it to. Even at 220 lbs in chunky snow I've had no issues with this binding.