Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Mercury Softshell Pant
The Dynafit Men's Mercury Softshell Pant is an uphill-oriented ski touring pant that has all the elements you need to stay comfortable when you're working hard on steep skin tracks. Constructed from stretchy softshell fabric for unrestricted motion as you break trail, this pant is also extremely breathable, windproof, and water-resistant for weather protection and impressive temperature regulation. Should things really heat up, large outer-thigh vents let you dump excess heat without missing a beat, and the adjustable waistband provides a secure fit when you're in motion
- Touring-specific pant for crushing strenuous ascents
- Stretchy softshell material moves with you during every stride
- Fabric is windproof and water resistant for protection during storms
- Zippered outside vents let you easily dump excess heat
- Adjustable waistband ensures a customized fit
- Item #DNF00E5
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.