Dynafit Blacklight 80 Ski
When we’re moving fast in the high-alpine or trying to squeeze in multiple backcountry laps before work, we’re clipping into the Dynafit Blacklight 80 Alpine Touring Ski. Made to help you achieve your personal bests, these super light and easy to handle skis excel in technical terrain. Even though the ski only weighs in at 1,070 grams (at 172cm), it’s stable and easy to maneuver through tight chutes and amongst the trees thanks to its 3D construction and carbon inserts.
- Lightweight and easy-to-handle touring ski for technical terrain
- Versatile 80mm waist travels well on hardpack and fresh snow
- Ultra-durable carbon top layer reduces ski’s overall weight
- 3D construction reduces swing weight for easier maneuvering
- Paulownia wood core further reduces weight for faster skins
- Tip and tail rocker provide control in varying snow conditions
- Full ABS sidewalls maximize power transfer from skier to ski
- Race finish on base helps make you the fastest on the mountain
- Item #DNFZ171
- 151cm, 158cm, 165cm, 172cm, 178cm
- [151cm] 113 / 77 / 97mm, [158cm] 114 / 78 / 98mm, [165cm] 115 / 79 / 99mm, [172cm] 116 / 80 / 100mm, [178cm] 117 / 81 / 101mm
- Turn Radius
- [151cm] 14.5m, [158cm] 15.5m, [165cm] 17m, [172cm] 18.5m, [178cm] 20m
- tip & tail rocker
- 3D Sidewall Cap
- Paulownia Speed Core
- UD carbon
- Claimed Weight
- [151cm] 2lb (907g), [158cm] 2lb 2oz (964g), [165cm] 2lb 4oz (1021g), [172cm] 2lb 6oz (1077g), [178cm] 2lb 8oz (1134g)
- freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help