Select style & size:Select options
Mountain Freehub Body
If you're running a DT Swiss 240, 350, or 440 rear hub, and you damage your 9/10-speed freehub body, or simply want to swap from a SRAM XD (1x11) drivetrain to a 2x or 3x 9/10-speed one, you'll want this, the DT Swiss Mountain Freehub Body. Compatible with all non-XD Shimano and SRAM drivetrains, its shell and internals are made by DT Swiss and utilize the company's famous Star Ratchet pawl system, ensuring the same level of quality as the hub to which you'll be installing it.
- DT's handy freehub body for swapping or upgrading your ride
- Easy to install to replace damaged old freehub body
- Can be used to change your drivetrain from XD to HG
- Precisely machined shell for cassette engagement
- DT Swiss star-ratchet internals for snappy engagement
- Item #DTS000G
- SRAM and Shimano 9/10-speed drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
April 20, 2019
Is the Shimano Star Ratchet version steel or aluminum?
May 3, 2017
I know this says 9/10 speed, but does it also work with 11-speed SRAM? I've read conflicting reports elsewhere so figured I'd ask. I want to change my DT 240 disc mountain hubs from XD to standard 11-speed SRAM cassette (for cyclocross).