Select style & size:Select options
Cobbled classics and spring showers.
When it comes to Spring Classics, the Roubaix is hard to beat, that's why Donnelly named the X'Plor CDG Tubeless Tire after the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris. With a center of tightly packed mini-knobs for traction through the pavé, the X'Plor CDG are ready to take on cobbled streets that are still wet from spring showers, while more aggressive side nubs give you extra confidence to lean into corners.
- Tubeless-ready rubber for springtime spinning
- Tight inner lugs grip uneven and wet road
- Corner with confidence from large outer nubs
- Lightweight construction won't hold you down
- Integrated puncture protection belt holds up to rough roads and debris
- Item #DLL0008