Select style & size:Select options
For the ultimate adventure.
Your sense of adventure runs deeper than winding canyons and oceanic trenches, and you're not one to be limited when atop your trusty steed — designers at Donnelly seem to understand you hankering with the Strada USH Tubeless Tire. Named for the Ushuaia airport on Argentina's southern-most city on the island of Tiera Del Fuego, the USH tire, just like its namesake, is the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring.
The Strada USH comes ready to roll with reliable rubber compound that grips road and gravel with serious conviction. It features a smooth, quick-rolling center track for charging down straightaways, and raised herringbone tread on the sides that hold tight in corners to keep you planted to the pavement. To keep you rolling on rough roads, Donnelly equips the tire with an integrated puncture protection belt underneath its tread to hold up to branches and sharp rocks, and as an added bonus the tire can be run tubeless for extra flat protection — though you can toss your go-to tube in if you prefer.
- A smooth rolling tire for ultimate adventure
- Raised chevron side tread for cornering confidence
- Fast, smooth center tread keeps you rolling quickly
- Integrated puncture protection belt shields from flats
- Run it tubeless for plusher feel and flat protection
- Wide 40mm option allows lower tire pressures and more comfort
- Item #DLL000G
- 700c x 32mm , 700c x 40mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- integrated puncture protection belt
- Claimed Weight
- [32mm] 388g, [40mm] 562g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling, bike touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 16, 2019
Killer gravel tire!
- I've put it through the wringer
I raced on these in a few gravel races this spring..and also trained on them as well on road and off road. These tires have been bombproof! Haven't even broke a seal yet on them. Great tires and would highly recommend especially if you are into the gravel racing/riding scene. They actually ride decently quick too. Had a 32mm setup tubeless!