Why We Like The Dinosaurs Will Die Rat Snowboard
Whether the day calls for park laps or a street session, we sniff out the best hits with the Dinosaurs Will Die 2024 Rat Snowboard. Its single-radius RePop camber profile is flatter underfoot for more stability than other rocker profiles, but it's still plenty playful due to its reverse-camber tips. Lightweight poplar wood gives the core a lively feel, and birch strips running along the inserts from tip to tail increase strength, prevent blowouts, and enhance pop.
- Street and park snowboard tuned for aggressive rail jibbing
- Twin shape well-suited for throwing down on resort and street rails
- Hybrid profile adds stability to park-ready rockered tips
- Easygoing mid-flex locks into presses and handles the jump line
- Lightweight poplar core with birch stringers for added snap
- Biax glass creates an even flex for smooth butters and presses
- ABS sidewalls and an extruded base boost durability for freestyle riding
- Item #DWD1WV0
- 151cm, 153cm
- Repop Camber
- true twin
- Effective Edge
- [151cm] 1120mm, [153cm] 1140mm
- Waist Width
- [151cm] 249mm, [153cm] 250mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [151cm] 7.8m, [153cm] 7.9m
- Base Color
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help