Why We Like The Futura Pro EL 42L Backpack
Deuter's Futura Pro EL 42L Backpack is a multi-day pack designed for trekkers with longer torsos. Its AirComfort Sensic Pro wraps the sturdy steel frame in padded mesh for extreme comfort on rough trails, and the Active Comfort Fit system adjusts the shoulders and waist belt vertically and horizontally for a fit specific to our contours. The Futura Pro also has a hydration-compatible sleeve and trusty hiking pole attachments that get us through a weekend backpacking trip.
- Weekend backpack specially made for extra long torsos
- 42L capacity sits on the smaller side of weekend
- AirComfort Sensic Pro presses padded mesh at shoulders and waist
- Active Comfort Fit adjusts vertically and horizontally
- Rain cover protects valuables from wet weather
- Internal sleeve sized for 3L hydration reservoirs
- Attachments for ice axes or trekking poles
- Item #DTRL15W
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 50% recycled 600D polyester, 50% 600D polyester, [coating] polyurethane, PFC-free DWR, [frame] steel
- 42L (2563cu in)
- VariFlex system, load adjustment straps
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- integrated bladder sleeve, up to 3L
- 1 zippered main, 3 external, 1 zippered lid, 1 zippered bottom, 1 zippered internal
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- 26.4 x 12.6 x 9.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help