For your ultra-fast weekend fix.
You can't go on multi-day backpack trips every weekend, so Deuter offers the streamlined Compact EXP Air 10 Hydration Pack for your more frequent hikes and rides. The Compact EXP doesn't care if you lace up trail runners and scramble to the summit of local peaks or jump in the saddle of your steel horse for some rapid descents down tacky alpine trails. The Compact EXP Air only has a few simple desires; to keep you sufficiently equipped on the trail and to feel the wind in its mesh.
- Aircomfort ventilating back features ventilating hip pads and a low-profile steel frame to keep the tensioned, mesh back panel in place
- 3D AirMesh contoured shoulder straps are anatomically formed to match your back's curvature
- Stowaway mesh helmet holder keeps your climbing or bike lid handy
- Expanded volume feature offers simple size increase when you need to bring along a few extra items
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 3L bladder
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for added safety
- 250D nylon ripstop
- 610 + 180 cu in
- Aircomfort FlexLite
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D AirMesh
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 3L
- front panel
- 1 front, 2 hip belt, 1 internal tool organizer
- Helmet Carry
- yes, side straps
- Rain Cover
- yes, detachable
- 14 x 10 x 7.1 in
- Claimed Weight
- 2 lb 3 oz
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help