Why We Like The Deeluxe DNA Snowboard Boot
By taking inspiration straight from the skate park, Deeluxe's DNA Snowboard Boots are the ultimate pair for thrashing the streets or the resort's terrain park. The base of the boot features a super-grippy Skate Flex sole, providing the board feel for freestyle riding on and off the mountain. The Jib Tongue is thin, providing a direct boot-to-binding connection for enhanced power transfer without stiffening the boot. The hybrid lacing system is the icing on top, with a BOA Fit System dial locking our heel in place and traditional laces providing a customizable fit with reliable, old-school tech.
- Skate shoe-like park snowboarding boots built for tricks and tweaks
- Traditional lacing creates an old-school-inspired customizable fit
- BOA Fit System M+2 dial fits snugly around the heel and ankle
- Custom Flex articulation improves flex and prevents heel lift
- Power Strap and thin Jib Tongue provide park-ready energy transfer
- Skate Flex sole emulates skate shoe soles for enhanced board feel and impact absorption
- Item #DEEI02B
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Backbone backstay
- lace, M+2 BOA® Fit System, Power Strap
- Stage 2
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
- Skate Flex, Slytech Shock Absorption heel
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help