Why We Like The D.N.A. Snowboard Boots
The latest addition to Deeluxe's freestyle line (and arguably their freshest), the D.N.A. Snowboard Boots come to us with a slightly softer flex, out-of-the-box comfort, and sneaker-inspired style. This boot combines the best of both worlds, with traditional laces offering a classic ride and appearance while the boot’s BOA Fit System allows us to quickly and effortlessly attain a precise fit in the heel and ankle area. A Power Strap delivers additional support at the shin to further enhance response, while the DNA’s deconstructed-style Jib Tongue is paired with a grippy Skate Flex sole to directly transfer power and maximize board feel.
- Sneaker-inspired freestyle boots with a fun flex and feel
- Laces and Boa system combine for a secure and custom fit
- Medium-soft flex promotes a playful feel in the park
- Stage 2 Liner conforms to your feet for an exact fit
- Skate Flex sole is jib-friendly for a connected feel
- Item #DEEI01R
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System, traditional lace, Power Strap
- Stage 2, Jib Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- speed lace
- soft (4 out of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
- Skate Flex
- Custom Flex
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help