Why We Like The Deeluxe DNA Snowboard Boot
The DNA Snowboard Boots come to us with a slightly softer flex, out-of-the-box comfort, and sneaker-inspired style. By combining the classic style and customization of laces, the precise fit of Boa dials, and the enhanced shin support of the Power Strap, these boots keep the fit focused without losing tweakability. Deeluxe's slim, deconstructed Jib Tongue allows a more direct boot-to-binding connection, ensuring quick response without added stiffness.
- Street-inspired snowboard boots for park and all-mountain riding
- Medium-soft flex cuts loose without sacrificing response
- Stage 2 liner offers comfort and heat-moldable customization
- Combination lace and Boa closure for a dialed-in fit
- Power Strap and Jib Tongue enhance reactivity
- Skate Flex sole offers fast energy transfer and improved board feel
- Item #DEEI022
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Backbone backstay
- BOA® Fit System, Power Strap
- Stage 2
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium (4 out of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
- Skate Flex
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 26.5] 2lb 3oz (992g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help