De Marchi fashions it's short-sleeve Merino Men's Base Layer with classic, understated looks and in a way, the merino wool matches that same ethos. Crafted in Italy, this baselayer is designed to fit close, and its raglan sleeve and flat-locked stitching fits perfectly under your favorite jersey. Made of superfine new wool, the Merino base layer is naturally anti-bacteria and odor resistant thanks to wool's unique ability to dissipate vapor sweat rather than ''managing moisture'' so you won't offend your riding buds if you forget to throw it in the wash. Meanwhile, the hint of Lycra not only helps maintain the overall shape of the piece, but also assures subtle compression and easy care.
- Baselayer adding warmth when cold and cool when hot
- Superfine merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Hint of lycra maintains stretch and a contoured fit
- Flatlock seams prevent discomfort or chafing
- Raglan sleeves maintain full range of motion
- Item #DMA009A
- Q & A
Italian-made base layer
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
It looks good but it runs too small. I am 5'6" and weigh 142 pounds; purchased size Medium. It was oppressively tight and will exchange for same item in large size. What I like about this item is the thinness of the merino wool fabric and its contour.