Why We Like The DC Phase BOA Pro Snowboard Boot
DC took things up a notch with an already iconic design by introducing the Phase BOA Pro Snowboard Boot. This upgraded boot features the super cozy Response III liner that balances flex and stability, a Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler dial for finely adjusting the internal ankle harness to better prevent heel lift, and an ultra-grippy Contact UniLite outsole that gives no-slip traction on and off the board.
- Iconic all-mountain favorite for enhanced riding performance
- Mid flex balances freeride support with flexy park playfulness
- Response III liner keeps you comfortable and plenty warm
- Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler offers fine-tuned and secure fit
- Molded Impact ALG insole provides a soft riding platform
- Contact UniLite sole grips bindings and icy parking lots alike
- Item #DCSZ9CN
- Upper Material
- Dual BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial
- Response III
- Contact UniLite
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help