Why We Like The DC Mora Snowboard Boot
We go right from high-flying park laps to hard-charging powder runs with the mid-stiff flex and dual-zone tightening of the DC Mora Snowboard Boots. Tightening over the upper and lower zones independently with the simple twist of a reel, the BOA Fit System dials in a truly custom fit to our unique riding style, as well as the specific terrain at hand. We keep the lower a bit looser during those park laps and jib sessions or tighten both zones for the utmost in response when we're bombing steeps and dropping cliffs. Either way, it's all ours to control at a moment's notice. Plus, we love that the zippered Stormproof StormFlap keeps snow out of our boot for added warmth and weather protection.
- Pow-seeking snowboard boot for freeriding and in-bounds powder
- Responsive mid-stiff flex keeps riders in control in techy terrain
- BOA Fit System dials in a premium fit for every shred situation
- Zippered Stormproof storm flap protects the foot from heavy snow
- Response II EVA liner with memory foam and thermo-moldability
- Anatomical latex J-bars boost ankle support and heel hold
- Recycled footbed offers support and stability for all-day comfort
- Grippy rubber and skate shoe Unilite tech provide traction
- Item #DCSZ9CJ
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Dual BOA® Fit System, H4 Coiler Dial, Focus Closure, BOA Black SS lace
- Response II (EVA, J-bars, 3M Thinsulate)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ankle harness
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Contact Unilite
- Sole re-Purposed (100% recycled EVA)
- freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help