Why We Like The Control Boa Snowboard Boot
We like to search out side hits and snake runs around the entire resort in the comfort and versatility of the DC Control Boa Snowboard Boot. Its medium flex is capable of getting loose in the park, but isn't afraid of sending steeps or slashing deep powder, and dual Boa closures let you lock in the perfect fit in seconds, ensuring more time shredding and less time fiddling with laces. Boa H4 Coiler technology allows micro-adjustability so you can fine tune the tightness while ensuring a no-slip fit, and dual dials let you individually adjust the upper and lower zones to match your liking.
- Versatile boot built for slashing powder and countless park laps
- Medium flex offers response in steeps and flexibility in the park
- Boa H4 Coiler system offers quick adjustments and zonal lacing
- Response II liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- Sole re-Purpose footbed absorbs shock in an eco-friendly design
- Contact Unilite sole gives traction in snowy or icy ascents
- Item #DCSZ99M
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- synthetic, suede
- Boa H4 Coiler
- Response II
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Contact UniLite
- Sole re-Purpose (recycled EVA)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 8] 4lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help