Why We Like The DC Control BOA Snowboard Boot
With the DC Control BOA Snowboard Boot, staying in control of our ride is easier than ever. Whether playing in the park or hunting for fresh stashes of powder, the medium-soft flex provides the balance of mobility and stability we need to conquer any terrain in our path. We are big fans of the Response II Liner, which features a combination of EVA memory foam and heat-moldable, high-rebound EVA for a comfortable and customized fit, while the BOA® Fit System featuring dual zone H4 Coiler dial allows us to create a personalized fit in the forefoot and ankle with just the push of a dial.
- A medium-flexing boot built for riding from the park to the powder
- Easy to adjust with the BOA® Fit System featuring dual zone H4 Coiler dial
- EVA memory foam in the Response II Liner ensures all-day riding comfort
- Sole re-Purpose Insole features 100% recycled EVA and TPU arch support
- The Contact UniLite rubber outsole provides exceptional grip
- Anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold
- Item #DCSZ9CD
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring dual zone H4 Coiler dial, BOA Black SS lace
- Response II (EVA, latex J-bars)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ankle harness
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Contact Unilite rubber
- Sole re-Purpose (100% recycled EVA)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help