Why We Like The DC Andy Warhol Phase BOA Snowboard Boot
DC's soft-flexing, park-jamming boot gets an artsy adaptation in the Andy Warhol Phase BOA Snowboard Boot. This artist's poppy style makes us feel like flying even more than before. The EVA UniLite outsole keeps us light and absorbs impacts from slides and landings.
- Art-covered collab boot brings pop art to the park
- Mid-soft flex for freestyle-friendly control
- Single-dial BOA Fit System for quick, precise fit adjustments
- Response I liner is fleece-lined and flexible for cold-weather comfort
- EVA insole and outsole cut weight and offer impact absorption
- Item #DCSZ9CV
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Response I
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- speed lace
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Foundation UniLite (EVA)
- IMPACT-ALG (EVA)
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help