Why We Like The DC Andy Warhol PBJ Snowboard
Iconic artwork makes the DC Andy Warhol PBJ Snowboard pop—even more than the camber profile alone. This true twin is a street and park deck with a buttery flex, responsibly sourced core, and trusty extruded base.
- Street-shredding park board with quintessential pop art
- Twin shape made to dominate freestyle features on and off the hill
- Trusty camber profile offers pop and stability
- Mid flex blends power and forgiveness
- Stratus core crafted with lightweight poplar and snappy beech stringers
- Item #DCSZ9CA
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 149cm, 153cm, 155cm wide, 157cm, 159cm wide
- medium (5 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1090mm, [153cm] 1110mm, [155cm wide] 1130mm, [157cm] 1135mm, [159cm wide] 1140mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 248mm, [153cm] 250mm, [155cm wide] 261mm, [157cm] 251mm, [159cm wide] 263mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 6.7m, [153cm] 6.9m, 1[55cm wide] 7m, [157cm] 7.1m, [159cm wide] 7.2m
- Stance Width
- [149cm, 153cm, 157cm] 19.5 - 24.2in, [155cm wide, 159cm wide] 20.1 - 24.8in
- Stance Setback
- Stratus (FCS-certified poplar, beech stringers)
- True (extruded HDPE)
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help