Why We Like The DC Andy Warhol Biddy Snowboard
While the iconic artwork of DC's 2024 Andy Warhol Biddy Snowboard beautifully pops off the deck, the true star of the show is its playful but powerful performance. Balancing an easy-turning rocker profile with a soft, forgiving flex and catch-free 3° bevel on the edges, this board helps us open up the entire mountain and progress quickly, from the trees to the park to groomer hot laps.
- Versatile all-mountain board with unique style and progressive feel
- Directional twin shape and medium flex balance power with play
- Hybrid flat rockered profile forgives on hardpack and floats in pow
- Wood core is lightweight, strong, and poppy
- Extruded base is designed to withstand constant impact in the park
- Item #DCSZ9C9
- 140cm, 144cm, 148cm, 152cm
- directional twin
- medium (6 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [140cm] 1040mm, [144cm] 1047mm, [148cm] 1083mm, [152cm] 1119mm
- Waist Width
- [140cm] 234mm, [144cm] 234mm, [148cm] 236mm, [152cm] 238mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [140cm] 7m, [144cm] 7.4m, [148cm] 7.6m, [152cm] 7.8m
- Stance Width
- [140cm] 17.3 - 22in, [144cm, 148cm] 17.9 - 22.6in, [152cm] 18.5 - 23.2in
- Stratus (FSC-certified poplar, beech stringers)
- True (extruded HDPE)
- Base Color
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help