Select Style & Size
Adjustable for your convenience.
What a day and age that we live in. Where we can not only spend our winters shredding up mountains we know and love, we can travel to far off destinations to experience the peaks we've always dreamed of summiting. Don't spare any more time living in the box of your local mountain, it's time to pack up the Db Slim Jim Ski Bag and explore that worldly powder!
- A collapsible ski bag for traveling from peak to peak
- Rugged fabric and lightweight ribs protect your equipment
- Chunky wheels and sturdy handles offer convenient transport
- Adjustable length provides a rigid shell for skis and poles
- Lightweight design makes loading and unloading easier
- Fully-foldable to pack away into a conveniently-sized roll
- Item #DBC000V
- [face fabric] (black/green) polyester 900D, TEP 500D, (white) TEP 500D, [lining] polyester 600D
- 65L (3967cu in)
- 1 pair of alpine skis and poles
- 42.5 - 85 x 10.2 x 5.1in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 11.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2020
Not suitable for checked luggage
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
After the first time checking my skis in the Slim Jim, the bag was returned with holes in the fabric near the base of the bag where the bottom corners of the skis are and near the area where the bindings are. The fabric is not reinforced at these key areas where it clearly should be. It will fail during the most basic of use. I tried to warranty the item through DB and they refused and blamed the airlines, claiming they are constantly updating the bags to reinforce them where necessary. Clearly that is not being done and they won't stand behind their products. I recommend avoiding their products.
August 25, 2020
What is maximum ski length for the Db Slim Jim?
December 18, 2019
I do not see a handle at the top for pulling the bag along with the wheels?
December 22, 2019
Henry, it not as pronounced as other DB bags but there is one there, it is more vertical and in line with the bag.