Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain Light Boot
Unsurpassed craftsmanship, attention to detail, and superior materials are what make a Danner boot a Danner boot. The Mountain Light Boot uses that ultimate quality to pay homage to the iconic hiking boot styles that Danner designed in the early 1970s, and it's made in Portland, Oregon to ensure the utmost in quality. We do love the modern upgrades, however, like the Dri-Lex moisture-wicking liner for fending off chafe and blisters, and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for incredible shock-absorption and traction on the toughest terrain.
- Iconic outdoor style and premium craftsmanship
- One-piece leather upper for rugged durability
- Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry
- Stitchdown construction creates better stability
- 650 M last is suited to a woman's foot
- Vibram Kletterlift sole for cushioning and traction
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon for unmatched quality
- Item #DAN000I
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Danner 650 M (roomy but supportive)
- polyurethane, fiberglass shank
- Vibram 148 Kletterlift
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 3lb
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 month
4.5 based on 33 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.