Jag Low Hiking Shoe
Like many things Danner, the Jag Low Hiking Shoe is a perfect blend of urban style and sturdy trail performance. Originally introduced in the 80s as a lightweight alternative to heavier classics, this sneaker-style hiking shoe features durable, scuff-resistant uppers, and a waffle outsole that handles well on both sidewalks and light trails. In addition to style you can take into town for a post-hike burger, the Jag Low has an EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning, and Ortholite footbeds for breathable comfort and support.
- A multi-use shoe you can take from trail to town
- Full grain nubuck uppers offer durable performance
- Waffle tread performs well on sidewalks and trails
- Cushioned midsole and footbed offer all-day comfort
- Lace closures provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #DAN003V