World Traveler Surfboard Bag
An endless summer is way better with a traveling home for your board, so set yourself up with the Dakine World Traveler Surfboard Bag and spend the next twelve months following the best breaks. The World Traveler holds up to four boards, so if you break a stick you won't be stuck on the beach, and it has padded internal dividers and compression straps to stop your boards from crashing into each other during transit.
- Durable and protective surfboard bag for exploring the world
- Ripstop outer is extremely lightweight and durable for traveling
- Closed cell foam surrounds your board for protection against dents
- Three padded dividers seperate your boards for added protection
- Internal compression straps secure your boards for bumpy car rides
- Lash points allow you to rig up this bag on top of vehicles
- Durable wheels help you navigate airports and train stations
- Item #DAK01J8
- 600D diamond ripstop
- 4 boards
- [top, bottom] 3/8in closed cell foam, [sidewalls] 3/4in closed cell foam
- internal straps
- YKK zipper (with inner rail protection)
- 6ft 6in x 23 x 11in, 7ft 6in x 24.5 x 11in, 8ft 6in x 24.75 x 12in, 9ft 6in x 24.75 x 12in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 6, 2021
Real nice but...
- Size Bought
I really liked everything about this bag, thick padded protection on the outside, wheels for pulling the bag, pocket, straps...evreything EXCEPT that it only had VERY thin protectors for in between the boards inside. Not only are they very thin but they do not go the length of the bag, maybe only a couple feet. Great that you can carry up to 4 boards, but terrible internal protection between those boards. I was real bummed so I returned it.