Titan Gore-Tex Mitten
The DAKINE Titan Mitten brings waterproof, insulated warmth and a host of features to keep you riding even when the mercury drops low. Behind the Titan's durable shell and grippy RubberTec palm, a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert protects the Thermoloft synthetic insulation from melting snow and ice. A removable, washable stretch fleece liner amps up warmth in extreme cold.
- Hardy mittens for cold, wet days on the ski hill
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects your hands
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable winter warmth
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible for texting friends
- Cuff closure can be operated easily with one hand
- Nose wipe thumb panel comes in handy on cold life rides
- Zippered pocket at back of hand ideal for handwarmers
- Item #DAKZ7AO
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [palm] Rubbertec (100% non-p PVC), [lining] 100% polyester tricot
- GORE-TEX + GORE Warm
- 230/280g synthetic (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- buckled cinch
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- [single, medium] 4.8oz (with liner)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 1, 2021
Warm, tight thumb
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
Very warm mittens with the liner gloves (part of this mitten package). Only issue is the narrow thumb - has somewhat of an awkward articulation. My thumbs were not as warm as they could have been. My hand circulation is not great though...
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help