Slayer Knee Sleeve
Easy to get on and off and comfortable enough for a full day of pedaling, the Dakine Slayer Knee Sleeves have the perfect low-profile padding for long, hot days on the trail. They're constructed from lightweight DK Impact foam that stays flexible when you're pedaling and pumping down the trail, but hardens upon impact to absorb the energy of a crash. This makes them a great choice for riders seeking substantial protection without any excess bulk.
- Lightweight slip-on knee pads for trail riding
- Comfortable and breathable for long days on the bike
- Impact foam stays flexible while riding, hardens upon impact
- Seamless calf band and silicone gripper provide a secure fit
- Pre-curved shape for optimal comfort and mobility
- Ripstop shell resists tearing and abrasion
- Odor control technology stays fresh after multiple rides
- Item #DAKZ78Y
- [protective insert] DK Impact (100% polyurethane foam), [back of leg] 4-way stretch mesh (70% polyester, 30% nylon)
- slip-on, seamless elastic cuffs with internal silicone gripper
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 11, 2020
Pedal Friendly Protection
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I was looking for a knee pad I could use everyday for trail & enduro riding since I already have a burlier DH pad for park days. I dig the Dakine Slayer Knee Sleeve so far because they are lightweight, extremely breathable, great fit that is low profile while still providing impact protection. Plus they look stylish, dry super quick and the Polygiene odor control works amazing!
June 30, 2020
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm having issues with the seams holding together, i wanted to make a warranty claim would it be through competitive cyclist or through the manufacturer?
Keoni Dean Adolpho