Why We Like The Session 8L Bike Hydration Backpack
The Dakine Session 8L Bike Hydration Backpack stores only the essentials for a quick bike ride after work. We fill its compact hydration pack with water and place our snacks in its internal pockets before catching the last rays of sunlight on the trail.
- Compact daypack carries riding essentials
- 450D ripstop ensures durability
- Water reservoir with bite valve for easy hydration
- Breathable back panel and shoulder straps provide comfort
- Sternum strap provides a secure fit
- Item #DAKZ7FX
- Responsible Collection
- 450D ripstop recycled polyester (rPET)
- 8L (488cu in)
- Air Flow back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- S-shaped Air Flow shoulder straps, sternum strap with integrated whistle
- Waist Belt
- adjustable webbing
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2L Hydrapak reservoir, Phaser bite valve
- 1 fleece-lined sunglasses, internal organizer
- Gear Loops
- safety-light attachment, external attachment straps
- 15.5 x 8.5 x 4in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help