When you're headed into fresh snow the day after a storm, you'll want the Dakine Rogue Glove on your side. This quality leather glove is just right fit for the colder winter days on the mountain, but not the crazy frigid ones, with just enough PrimaLoft to keep you warm without overheating. A Gore-Tex insert keeps your fingers dry from first run to last, with a silky high pile fleece lining for next-to-skin comfort while you play. Dakine equipped the Rogue with zippered cuffs to ease the equipping process when you're fumbling in the cold.
- Premium hand protection for cold winter days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex insert provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Durable leather construction ensures years of play
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Zippered cuffs offer a secure fit and easy on and off
- Comes with NikWax leather treatment to keep them in tiptop shape
- Item #DAK00YY
- Q & A
Nice fitting glove
If you measure across your knuckles with a sewing tape measure you will get an exact fit. Mine are wonderfully snug and I like that since they tend to open up with wear. The test for me is not being able to pull them off without unzipping them. The leather is really nice. I was surprised to score these at this price. They say on the tag they are for moderately cold weather not extreme but with the primaloft and goretex I have hopes it will be a great set of gloves for all conditions for several seasons. Great sizing for women as there isn't that extra room at the pinky knuckle you get with most brands.