Why We Like The Maverick Glove
Day in and day out, we want a glove that holds up to hard days on the mountain. Dakine’s Maverick makes a strong case for itself with burly goat leather construction, and a GORE-TEX membrane that cuts out water, while allowing your skin to breathe. They pack in high loft synthetic insulation that traps your body heat inside, and allows perspiration to quickly wick away so you don’t end up with cold and clammy paws.
- Rugged and tough gloves built for hard riding day after day
- GORE-TEX membrane is fully waterproof and breathable
- Goat leather palm and shell holds up to abrasion and snags
- Synthetic panels keep things light and strong
- Lofty synthetic insulation traps in heat, lets sweat out
- Plush fleece lining is soft against skin and wicks
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff dials fit and seals out snow
- Item #DAKZ7A5
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester ripstop, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- GORE-TEX insert
- Hi Loft
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- 68% goat leather, 18% polyester, 8% recycled polyester, 6% polyurethane
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 15, 2020
No bulky glove here
- I've used it several times
Love the size and the fact that it isn?t as bulky as most. No issues after the fist 5 days on the mountain.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help