Why We Like The Hot Laps 5L Lumbar Pack
Ditch the backpack and join the lumbar pack movement with the burly, comfortable Dakine Hot Laps 5L Lumbar Pack. We like that this pack is crafted from tough-as-nails materials and that it securely conforms to your waist with an adjustable buckle and breathable AirFlow backpanel to provide a fit that we don't even notice as you rally berms and pump rollers.
- Get out there with just your trail essentials in this lumbar pack
- Durable construction holds up through rougher rides
- AirFlow backpanel promotes cool breathability
- Hydrapak two-liter reservoir keeps hydration close at hand
- Multiple pockets and attachments points carry your vital items
- Side compression straps secure and stabilize the fit
- Item #DAKZ7FK
- [prints] 600D polyester, [solids] 200D nylon ripstop
- 5L (305cu in)
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2L Hydrapak
- top zip
- 1 main cargo (internal organizer), 1 side phone/sunglasses
- Gear Loops
- front attachment points
- side straps
- 12 x 7 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 27, 2022
Great for the trail
- I've put it through the wringer
- 5' 8"
I have used this probably on every ride since I first got it. The hip pack fits perfectly and stays pretty secure but sometimes I do have to tighten it if the terrain gets a little rough. Ive used the Hydrapak probably only a handful of times on longer rides but most of the time I ride without it. The pack holds a spare tube for a 29er, a hand pump, a multi tool, Stans dart, wallet, car keys, snacks and gels with plenty of room to spare if you need it. I have had it covered in mud and I just rinse it off and throw it in the washer and comes out looking brand new again. I highly recommend this hip pack.
May 24, 2021
XC and Gravel bike must
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5' 10"
I used this 3 times so far. A long XC weekend in Brown County and on 2 long days on a gravel bike. A big plus is that the weight of gear and water is off of your hands and shoulders and on your hips. I think it helps with overall fatigue. Holds quite a bit of gear for a long day. The only negative is if you hit jumps it can get a bit annoying because it bounces. It can also be a bit difficult to drink from on really rough terrain, but that?s not an issue much.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help