Trail Skins Pro Knee Guard
You might not be a World Cup downhill racer, but that doesn't mean you don't need protection for everyday trail rides and the occasional enduro race. With their highly-ventilated ergonomic design, the Trail Skins Pro Knee guards are comfortable enough for all-day backcountry adventures or hot laps at your local trail network. And with a shock-absorbing carbon-elastomer knee plate, you have some added peace of mind should you take an unexpected tumble on a technical section of trail.
- Lightweight knee guards for trail and enduro riding
- Flexible design offers protection without limiting mobility
- Carbon-elastomer front plate absorbs impact forces
- Additional protection covers the side of your knees
- Stretchy mesh sleeve ensures breathability and comfort
- Wide elastic bands with silicone grip to hold the pads in place
- Thigh and calf straps make it easy to adjust the fit
- Item #DAIH0K0
- [protective plate] carbon elastomer, [sleeve] jersey-hole tear-resistant mesh, [hems] elastic bands with silicone gripper
- slip-on with hook-and-loop thigh and calf straps
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621-1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 7, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Have been using these for about a month. If you get the proper size they won?t slide down your leg, even in 100°F heat like where I live. They go up far enough on the knee that when you fall it doesn?t slide like my POC knee pads did. Very pleased over all
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help