Why We Like The Stamp Lace Cycling Shoe
Full of steeze when we're sending the gnar, the Crankbrothers Stamp Lace Cycling shoe is an attractive addition to our shoe lineup. This flat pedal shoe is built for use in some of the rougher terrain we encounter. Great for the park, the shoe incorporates extra sticky rubber to ensure we keep it rubber side down.
- Sticky flat-pedal shoe is built for trail or enduro bike days
- MC2 compound is sticky and grips well to flat pedals
- Match outsole is durable and works well off the bike
- Designed for maximum contact patch whether off the bike or on
- Lace-up fit is easily adjustable and stays tight
- Item #CRNH013
- Upper Material
- flat rubber compound
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 13.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2021
comfy and sticky
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 200 lbs
While I didn't pick these up from Backcountry, I did grab them from a local shop in ABQ. I normally used Vans BMX and throught they were pretty nice on flats. The amount of support and how well they stick to the Oneups blows the Vans away. I've been trying to geta buddy on board with them since he rides with some low Patagonia hikers.