Why We Like The Crankbrothers Stamp 7 Limited Edition Dark Green Collection Pedals
Whether we're charging down loamy PNW trails or throwing shapes off of desert cliffs, we can trust the secure grip of Crankbrothers Stamp 7 pedals, and they now come in a limited edition dark green for those of us who prefer to blend in amongst the pines and the ferns. The concave design allows our feet to conform to the platform creating unreal lateral control and pedal feedback, while the adjustable pins give us the freedom to dial in our perfect grip.
- Grippy and durable platform pedals for trail and gravity riding
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction is lightweight and rugged
- Igus LL-glide bearing allows for ultra-smooth spinning
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with size 10+ feet
- Item #CRNH02K
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chomoly steel, [body] forged 6061-T6 aluminum, [bearings] igus LL glide bearing
- Removable Pins
- 10 per side
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm allen
- [small] 3.9 x 3.9in, [large] 4.5 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [small, pair] 12.2oz (345g), [large, pair] 13.2oz (375g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov