Select style & size:Select options
Pump it up.
Seeing it's better to be safe than sorry, pack along the Klic Hand Pump on your next road or trail ride, in case an unexpected flat forces you to install and inflate a spare tube, just so you can make it back home without walking long distances.
This compact hand pump is available in either high-pressure or high-volume versions, with the high-pressure version providing up to 120 psi for road bike tires and the high-volume version offering greater flow to inflate mountain bike tires (max inflation is 110 psi, which is something you'll never approach in a higher volume tire).
It comes with a flexible rubber hose for easier inflation and attaches to both Presta and Schrader valves with its magnetic head. This flexible hose neatly stores inside the handle when it's not in use, so you don't have to worry about it bouncing around on the road or trail. As a bonus, the pump attaches to your frame with the provided bottle cage mount.
- Hand pump for either road or mountain bikes
- High-pressure version good up to 120 psi
- High-volume version for tires over 1.8 in
- Flexible rubber hose nests inside handle
- Magnetic head for both Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes a bottle cage mount for mounting convenience
- Separate adapter for using CO2 cartridges (not included)
- Item #CRN004C