Select a size:
Gem Floor Pump
Inflating tires with tiny hand pumps is tedious work best reserved for trailside emergencies. Floor pumps, on the other hand, offer bigger air potential, in faster and mores table applications, and the Crank Brothers Gem Floor Pump is one to achieve just that — big pressure in short amounts of time. It uses a large chamber to send out massive volumes of air into your tire in quick pumps, and has a foot-activated switch for switching things up when you need to run high-pressure instead. When the switch is activated, the pump uses a smaller air chamber, offering shorter bursts of air, but capable of achieving pressures as high as 160-PSI, for quick-rolling road riding. The Gem comes to you ready to run both Presta and Schrader valves, and has a hidden needle and plastic valve adapter for the days when you need to pump up other sporting goods from your garage.
- A high pressure-high volume capable pump
- High pressure mode can achieve up to 160-PSI
- Raised analog gauge makes for easy reading
- Wide steel base for easy and comfortable pumping
- Corrosion resistant alloy body comes in a range of colors
- Presta and Schrader compatible, with hidden needle and plastic adapter for other uses
- Item #CRN003V
- aluminum body, steel base
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.