Select a Size
Select a Color
Ideal Pro Wind Bib Tights with Pad
Other than meeting race-weight, battling the wind presents the largest hurdle to cyclists throughout the calendar year. The — appropriately named — Craft Ideal Pro Wind Bib Tights come together with a blend of performance fabrics for training miles in the heart of winter when the wind is the coldest. Three-layers of wind and waterproof fabrics protect your legs from the bite of winter air as well as shed water from wheel spray or patches of dense fog. As the heat builds up during your ride, the thermal lining at the rear of the Ideal Pro provides a fair amount of ventilation, but not so much as to leave you cold. The four-way stretch of the elastic fabric allows you to move freely during seated and standing efforts so that you can focus on simply fighting the wind and not the tights.
To meet the demands of elite-level training, Craft uses the top-tier Infinity C1 Pad in the Ideal Pro. The C1's multi-density foam goes through Craft's patented Foam Cutting Technology for precision fitting and ideal layering to reduce pressure points and provide padding where needed most. And given the chances are high that the sun will be hibernating when needing the Ideal Pro, Craft adds 360-degrees of reflective detailing for low-light visibility.
- Specific bib tights for cold-wind rides that may include showers
- Multilayered front fabric shields from wind and water
- Thermal rear fabric warms and ventilates
- Infinity C1 Pad for the most demanding riders
- Fully-wrapped reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Item #CRA00IU
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane, [face fabric] 83% nylon, 17% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester, [back area] 87% polyester, 13% elastane, [seat area] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [bib] 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- fall, winter, spring
- Infinity C1
- 360-degree details
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?