Why We Like The Cheeca 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Inspired by the old charm of the Florida Keys, the Costa Cheeca 580G Polarized Sunglasses offer not only style, but protection from UV rays, optical clarity, and comfort for your days spent under the sun. Whether you're relaxing at the beach, running errands around town, or out fishing, the lightweight 580G lenses deliver optical clarity. Their multi-layered construction offers scratch-resistance, polarized performance, and mirrored layers to protect your eyes and keep your vision clear. In fact, Costa claims these glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass keeping them more comfortable during long periods of wear. Additionally, the nylon frames are also lightweight to keep the sunglasses easy to wear during long days spent under the sun.
- Comfortable, stylish sunglasses for optical clarity under the sun
- Frame design modeled after old Florida Keys charm for beach style
- Lightweight 580G lenses are scratch-resistant for clear vision
- Polarized lenses cut glare for optical clarity when on the water
- Lenses provide 100% UV protection for confidence under the sun
- Mirror coatings reflect light for comfort in very sunny conditions
- Nylon frames are lightweight and durable for long-lasting wear
- Included case and cleaning cloth help keep sunglasses in top shape
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #CDMY08F
- 580G (glass)
- TR-90 nylon
- Case Included
- Costa case
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59.9 x 42.9 / 16.9 / 138mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help