Throwback style meets modern day performance.
Give your outdoor wardrobe an injection from the eighties—in style, not performance—with the Columbia Women's South Canyon Creek Anorak. Crafted from rich, canvas-like nylon, this anorak delivers classic outdoor vibes and reliable cool-weather protection all in one comfortable, affordable, and stylish package. The water-resistant nylon fabric helps shed light rain and snow when you're hiking in the hills, while the beverage holder and internal bottle opener do their part to reward you with refreshing suds at the top of said hike. Plus, Columbia incorporated a back venting system to help bring some fresh air in when the day turns out to be more hot and humid than you'd previously expected.
- Take on hikes in cold, wet weather with this classic jacket
- Water-resistant nylon offers light protection in light storms
- Regular fit ensures there's room for layers underneath
- Beverage pocket and bottle opener ensure your whistle stays wet
- Back venting system allows cool air to circulate
- Oversized kangaroo pocket stores gloves, beanies, and others
- Item #COL01KG