Spend the snow day outside.
When school's been cancelled, fresh flakes are starting to pile up, and he's getting antsy to get out and play in it, slip him into the Columbia Snowslope II Bib Pant. The bib design with adjustable elastic straps works with the Hydra Cloth 3000 waterproof fabric to ensure that he'll be dry and snow-free.
You also won't need to worry about him getting cold after making snow forts for several hours with the 60g of Microtemp insulation. In addition to snow protection, Columbia equips the bib with their Outgrown grow system that allows for extra length to be added to the bibs as he grows so new snow pants don't have to be purchased every winter. The internal leg gaiter protects his feet and ankles from the snow while he's running around the yard, and along with a reinforced cuff guard, make the bib a long-lasting, winter staple for snow days.
- Full-protection bib for any winter activity
- Hydra Cloth 3000 fabric is waterproof for dry comfort
- 60g Microtemp provides warmth for cold snow days
- Adjustable elastic suspenders keep bib secure
- Outgrown grow system allows for multiple season usage
- Internal leg gaiter seals out snow for dry ankles and feet
- Reinforced cuff guard extends life of the garment
- Adjustable waist provides a more personalized fit
- Item #COL02D7
- Q & A
too small all around!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 110lbs
I read the size chart carefully as my 12 year old sometimes wears a 14, and it looked like the 14-16 (large) should be fine. They are much smaller than indicated in the size chart, in every dimension.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I bought this one along with the toddler version for my little cousins because they didn't have the best snow gear that often left them cold when outside for too long. I took them out the other day for some sledding and these bibs kept them dry for hours! My 8 year old cousin loves using this for snowboarding
Does the Job!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Keeps the little ones boots from getting snow in them, so they stay nice and dry which is all you can really ask for. Size is adjustable which is super nice, even around the waist in case you get a size that's a bit too big