Kids are attracted to mud like cats to catnip, so getting her a shoe that can handle some mucking around is essential. The Columbia Redmond Girls’ Waterproof Hiking Shoe likes to get as dirty as she does, from playing in the snowmelt-swollen backyard stream to trekking up into the real mountains for a long weekend of early summer backpacking.
- Her ticket to all-weather adventure in the backcountry
- Upper is durable and breathable but surprisingly waterproof
- Techlite midsole serves up lightweight cushioning
- Sole provides great traction on wet trails and in muddy backyards
- Item #COL01NM
- Q & A
Kid loves em
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
She wore them around the house all evening the day we got them. Plan on a hike next weekend to break them in. Light weight. true to size.