Why We Like The Columbia Rain-Zilla Jacket
After a long day of being cooped up inside with an energetic babe, there's nothing more therapeutic than wreaking havoc on rain puddles. So grab those wellies and the Columbia Toddler Boys' Rain-Zilla Jacket and have at it. Crafted with a waterproof Hydroplus exterior, this shell features two toddler-sized hand pockets and a cozy polyester microfleece liner while the generous storm hood keeps wayward winds and fizzy precipitation at bay.
- Waterproof jacket for little ones' rainy enjoyment
- Storm hood keeps falling drops away from the face
- Pockets stash treasures and keep hands warm
- Fleece lined for extra comfort in cool precipitation
- Elastic cuffs prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Item #COL00LA
This item contains PFAS and cannot be shipped to some states. View Shipping Policy
- [face fabric] Hydroplus (100% nylon), [lining] 100% polyester microfleece
- Center Back Length
- 20.5 in
- 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.