Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket
Bundle your little guy up for snowy adventures with the family in the Columbia Powder Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket. It's got loads of features to make his first steps in the snow more enjoyable, including a water-resistant shell that sheds snow when he takes a tumble, synthetic insulation that stays warm even when wet for always-reliable warmth, and an Omni-Heat reflective lining that reflects his own body heat to add warmth without tacking on any extra bulk. Plus, you've got an adjustable hood and hem to help you batten down the hatches on windy days and ensure that unwanted snow doesn't sneak in and cause a tantrum.
- Warm insulated jacket to keep tiny explorers warm in the cold
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture from snow and slush
- Toasty synthetic insulation keeps up the heat even when wet
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat to create more warmth
- Adjustable hood and hem keep out wind and snow
- Item #COL03FO
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective (polyester)
- Thermarator (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 25, 2019
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 28 lbs
I bought this jacket for my 1.5 year old son in a size 3T. It fits him perfectly right now, however, I am debating exchanging for a size bigger so that it will last throughout the winter. I would say this jacket runs smaller as all of his other 3T clothing fits him bigger than this jacket. Overall it's a nice quality jacket. I have the woman's version and even though it's thin, it's super warm.