Pike Lake Vest
For that added boost of core warmth you need on brisk fall hikes, reach for the Columbia Pike Lake Vest. This versatile layering piece features a water-resistant shell for protection against unexpected drizzles and early snowfall, and warm synthetic insulation to keep you toasty when the leaves start to fall and the temperature takes a nosedive. To give you even more warmth, it's outfitted Columbia's Omni-Heat reflective lining, an innovative technology that reflects your own body heat to keep you warm, but allows some of it to escape resulting in breathable warmth and comfort whether you're hitting the town on a cold day or layering with it at the ski resort. Cozy hand pockets offer added storage and a warm refuge for freezing fingers.
- Enjoy core warmth this fall with this cozy everyday vest
- Water-resistant shell protects against light rain and moderate snow
- Omni-Heat lining reflects and releases heat for breathable warmth
- Synthetic insulation delivers warm-when-wet performance
- Front pockets let you rest your hands and store everyday items
- Item #COL01U2
- [shell] Storm-Lite DP II (polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
Great jacket but runs a little big
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
Great jacket but runs a little big. I'm 6'1" 190 lbs and purchased a large but this fit me like an XL. Great quality jacket though, super warm and for the price you cant beat it. Decided not to return it.