Keeping Things Cool.
You might be experiencing the hottest summer your area's seen in years, but that's not going to keep you from your favorite fishing spots. Keep cool with the Columbia Men's PFG Zero Rules Long-Sleeve Shirt. Constructed with sweat-activated cooling fabric, this performance shirt concentrates a cooling agent next to your skin which capitalizes on your sweat to keep the fabric (and you) cool as you cast under the beating sun.
- Keep cool as you fish under the summer sun with this shirt
- Omni-Freeze Zero fabric provides sweat-activated cooling
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and manages moisture
- Omni-Shade technology provides UPF 30 sun protection
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits odor-causing bacteria
- Item #COL00JJ
- Q & A
White isn't white
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I ordered the white version, but really the shirt is a sickly blue - ok hospital baby blue in white. Not something I would wear, and I'm not that picky about color. The picture shows white, but it isn't.