Why We Like The Columbia Last Tracks Mitten
Built for female shredders, Columbia’s Last Tracks Mitten keeps our hands warm and protected as we spend a cold day on the mountain. The Omni-Tech Plain Weave 2-layer fabric brings waterproofing and breathability, keeping our hands dry without any major moisture buildup. To allow for phone use while on the lift or side of the hill, Columbia made sure to add in a touchscreen compatible thumb and finger tip.
- Ski/snowboard mittens made for the coldest days on the mountain
- Built with Omni-Tech Plain Weave 2-layer fabric for waterproof breathability
- The ski-pole focused design provides optimal grip for skiers
- Touchscreen compatibility on the thumb and finger tip for easy phone use
- A webbing strap and wrist elastic provide a secure, customized fit
- Item #COLZC0Y
- Omni-Tech™ Plain Weave 2L (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- PU palm fabric
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb and finger tip
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help