Babies first day on the sled.
Take your little toddler to the sledding hill with Columbia's Katelyn Crest Jacket. This synthetic insulated jacket is made with breathable fibers so that she doesn't get uncomfortable with overheating, while the water-resistant fabric protects her from light flurries and playing around in the sun. The adjustable storm hood protects her ears against the nipping breeze and just in case the faux-fur trim irritates her, it is made removable for versatile preference.
- A warm jacket for your toddlers first sledding experience
- Breathable synthetic insulation helps prevent overheating
- Water-resistant material keeps her dry against light conditions
- Adjustable hood keeps her head and ears covered and warm
- Removable faux-fur trim on the hood for personal preference
- Zippered hand pockets hold her mittens safely
- Item #COL01SS
[face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] 210T nylon taffeta
Center Back Length
fixed, removable faux fur
2 zippered hand
- Q & A
The Wife: we try to stay away from cutesy kiddie clothes and this did the trick. I love that itâs an adult looking jacket and also provides the warmth and comfort needed to play in the snow.