You can't take the fire with you on chilly fall days, but you can toss on the Columbia Heavenly Vest to preserve as much of that warmth as possible when you step out into the brisk air. The shell is weather resistant, but—when the drizzle is too much—the down insulation stays warm even when damp.
- Insulated vest keeps you cozy for park strolls with the pup
- Water-resistant polyester helps shed dirt and light rain
- Synthetic down still keeps you warm if you get soaked
- Lining reflects your body heat for extra warmth without the bulk
- Pockets keep your puppy's dog treats close at hand
- Semi-fitted for a low-profile active lifestyle
- Item #COL01QC
- Q & A
Columbia brown vest
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 128lbs
Like the vest but the inside collar is charcoal in color not brown like the picture.